On September 12th, the BYD Yuan PLUS 500,000th vehicle offline and Champion Edition launch event will officially begin at 15:30 on September 15th. At that time, we will witness an important moment in the BYD dynasty together!
BYD Yuan PLUS Champion Edition model has been exposed recently:
- Two new color options have been added: Oxygen Blue (no additional cost) and Dynamic Purple (optional with an additional fee of 2000 yuan), while the Parkour Red color option has been discontinued.
- The interior is upgraded with a luxurious light beige dual-tone decoration.
- Added front seat ventilation and heating function.
- The rear door and rear windshield have been upgraded with private glass.
- Upgraded with 3D transparent panoramic imaging.
- Added ‘smart power on/off’ function.
- Add two new modes: parent-child mode, and wipe screen mode (expected to be an anti-misoperation mode when wiping the car’s touch screen).
Referring to BYD’s previous “Champion Edition” vehicle strategy, it is expected that the price of the Yuan PLUS Champion Edition will be lowered based on the existing models. The current price range for the Yuan PLUS model is $19,000-23,000. In addition, in August of this year, the BYD Yuan family achieved a sales volume of 32,662 units. Apart from the Yuan PLUS, there is also a small SUV model called Yuan Pro in this series. However, Yuan PLUS accounts for the majority of sales in this series.