Lvtong Technology’s Main Overseas Revenue Comes from the US
On April 12th, Lvtong Technology stated on the interactive platform that the company’s overseas revenue mainly comes from the United States.
Lvtong Technology positions itself as a specialist in new energy electric vehicles. Established in 2004, it is a high-tech enterprise that integrates independent research and development, manufacturing, and sales.
The company’s headquarters is located in Dongguan, China. The company has over a hundred high-tech products and dozens of patents. Its products are sold throughout the country and exported to dozens of countries and regions, including the European Union, United States, Canada, Russia, Japan, South Korea.
Lvtong Technology believes that despite the recent international trade frictions, the golf cart market in the United States has not been significantly affected.
Moreover, due to the high demand for golf carts in the US market and their upgrading, as well as the company’s products having obvious cost-effectiveness advantages in overseas markets, sales of golf carts by companies based in countries or regions such as America are expected to remain sustainable.
SEE ALSO: Lenovo’s Revenue Growth Exceeds 100 Billion Yuan in 3 Years
Currently, the United States imposes a 7.5% additional tariff on products from Lvtong Technology, in addition to the basic tariff of 2.5%. The total US tariff is 10%, which is mainly borne by customers.
In addition, Lvtong Technology stated that if the United States further increases tariffs on the company’s products, it will actively negotiate with customers to reduce the adverse effects of tariff increases as much as possible.