On October 15, the low application rate of scientific and technological results has troubled innovation in research and development institutions for a while. Before 2015, if research team brought their scientific achievements to company, the research team could have about 30% of the equity.The remaining 70% belonged to the state-owned R&D institution where the researchers worked at. Now, in accordance with Law of the People’s Republic of China on the Promotion of Application of Scientific and Technological Achievements, the research team can directly account for 50 percent of the equity. And for people who quitted their job and pursues entrepreneurship, the proportion can be as high as 70 percent. This is a big boost for researchers in R&D institutes. According to incomplete statistics, there are more than 1000 kinds of technology trading markets in China. In 2016, the sales volume of technology contracts in China increased by 15.97% year on year to 1140.7 billion yuan, breaking the 1 trillion yuan mark for the first time. At the same time, the Ministry of Science and Technology has also supported the development of national science and technology application demonstration zones and has explored the experiences and models that can be replicated and promoted in China so as to provide support for national policy formulation. The National Science and Technology Achievements Application Fund set up nine venture capital funds, totaling 17.3 billion yuan.
Meitu, a Chinese smartphone maker and owner of a popular photo retouching app, announced on Tuesday that it lost $17.3 million in bitcoin due to a nosedive in its value. However, the Xiamen-based company has not expressed plans to sell the cryptocurrency in the short term. Based on their prices as of June 30th, the […]
The Shanghai Stock Exchange has accepted the IPO application of Cloudwalk, a domestic AI enterprise.
Pinduoduo appears to be forging a path to sustainable growth after garnering more than 800 million customers in record time.
The Hurun Research Institute, in association with the Guangzhou City Commercial Bureau and Huangpu District, released the Global Unicorn Index 2021 on Monday, a ranking of the world’s start-ups founded in the 2000s.